Additional Cloudwick Spark Services Provide Data-Driven Enterprises With Integration, Development, Advisory, Performance Tuning and Training
NEW YORK, NY – (Mar 18, 2015) – Spark Summit East — Cloudwick, the leading enterprise big data consulting, professional and managed services provider to the Global 1000, announced today its Spark QuickStart Program for Databricks, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, DataStax and AWS. Cloudwick Spark QuickStart accelerates enterprise big data success by removing the complexity of engineering and integration of Spark on Hadoop, Cassandra and cloud platforms.
“Spark unlocks the value of data being stored in Hadoop, Cassandra and cloud, thereby enabling data scientists and executives to make data-driven decisions,” said Mani Chhabra, founder and CEO of Cloudwick. “Cloudwick believes so strongly in the power of Spark that we are training and certifying all 125 of our Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, DataStax, and AWS big data engineers and developers on Spark through the Databricks Enterprise Spark Training and Certification Program.”
The 30-day turnkey Cloudwick Spark QuickStart Program includes the following:
- A detailed project plan
- Integration of Spark with Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, AWS or DataStax
- Ingestion for up to two data sources
- Development of one Spark API
- Knowledge Transfer with 2-day Databricks Certified Advanced Spark Training for up to 12 people
Cloudwick Spark QuickStart is available immediately. Email email@example.com for pricing.
Additional Cloudwick Spark Services include:
- Cloudwick Spark Consulting – Advisory services for Spark best practices, architecture and development using Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, DataStax and AWS
- Cloudwick Spark Staffing – Augment your staff with Cloudwick developers, who are experts in Scala, Python, MapReduce and Java
- Cloudwick Spark Expert – Provides the enterprise administrator, developer and data scientist with certified remote Spark expert support with 4 service level options
- Cloudwick Spark Manage – Dedicated onsite or remote administrative support of Spark pilot and production clusters
- Cloudwick Spark Training – Cloudwick is trained and certified by Databricks to provide Databricks onsite corporate Spark training
- Cloudwick Spark Cloud – Turn to Cloudwick to architect, install, tune and manage your enterprise Spark cloud cluster
Learn more about Cloudwick’s big data training, consulting, professional and managed services offerings at these events:
- Spark Summit East at The Sheraton Times Square in New York City March 18
- Hadoop Summit North America at the San Jose Convention Center June 9-11
- Spark Summit West in San Francisco June 15-17
- Strata + Hadoop World 2015 East in New York City Sept 29-Oct 1
Cloudwick is the leading big data service provider delivering consulting, services and solutions to the Global 1000. Its trained and certified Hadoop, Spark and NoSQL administrators, developers and data scientists have more than 200,000 hours of enterprise production experience with leading enterprises including 3M, Bank of America, Comcast, Home Depot, Intuit, JP Morgan, NetApp, Target, Visa, Walmart, and more than 50 others. As a strategic partner to Cloudera, Hortonworks, DataStax, Databricks and AWS, Cloudwick builds, operates, monitors and manages many of North America’s leading big data systems. For more information, please visit www.cloudwick.com.